Dupioni & Taffeta Cards
- How to measure and order
- Reviews (0)
- 100% Pure Silk.
- Taffeta Silk & Dupioni Silk Color Card.
- These cards have actual fabric samples on it.
- Cards has one big swatch to see & feel the fabric.
- Taffeta Card has around 30 Colors silk fabric on it.
- Dupioni Silk Card has over 100 Colors silk fabric on it.
- Price includes Free shipping.
- will be delivered with in 5 (Working) Days.
- All colors available with us through the year.
- This card can be used to order Curtains, Blinds or Dresses.
Simple Tips to Measure & Order
- Width = Length of Curtain Track or Rod.
- Length = Measurement from the Curtain Track or Rod till the floor or where you want your curtains to end.
Width for Plain Top Curtains: you should order at least 40% to 60% extra width for better drapes or double width for best results (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 51” X 2 Panels or 74” X 2 Panels for best results & proper fullness).
Width for Pleated Top Curtains: you should ass 4” to the curtain rod length & divide it in two (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 39” X 2 Panels, we will add the necessary width for the pleats & fullness).
Width for Special Top Curtains: you should order only double width (example: If the curtain rod is 74”, then you should order 74” X 2 Panels).
Length for all curtains: if you want just normal curtains up to the floor, Please measure up to the floor & confirm the length.
If you want curtains to tail on the floor add 2” to 4” extra length.
And if you want the curtains to pool on the floor or with puddle or bulky bottom, you should add 12” to 14” extra length & order.
Mention exact width for 1 curtain in inches.
Mention exact length for 1 curtain in inches.
Select Lining of your choice.
Select Top of your choice.
Add number of curtains.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.